- The motor dual scoop grabs are used with single-rope cranes and require a power supply from the crane.
- Output-controlled hydraulic pumps ensure efficient conversion of the supplied electric power into handling performance.
- Having high closing forces, MZG and MZGL grab types reach an optimum filling degree.
- Integrated in the crane control system, the grab control system can be operated from the crane operator cabin.
- Proven grab design for economic scrap handling
- First choice for use in incinerator plants
- Equipped with individually driven jaws, motor orange-peel grabs adapt themselves individually to the handled material. Their optimum working height, low center of gravity and robust design make MMG/MMGL grabs versatile, all-purpose devices. Three product series cover the large variety of applications.
- This grab type, with a handling capacity 4 times higher than that of conventional orange-peel grabs, has been developed especially for unloading railway waggons and trucks. In addition to the individually driven jaws, the MMRG is equipped with two front-side hydraulic rams to optimize the filling performance and to reduce material loss due to trickling.
- Motor timber grabs are used to handle round timber, individual logs (including exotic timber) or bundles under different conditions. They are available with tong cross sections up to 8.5 m².